Home-Styling | Ana Antunes: How to arrange books on shelves *** Como arrumar livros nas estantes

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

How to arrange books on shelves *** Como arrumar livros nas estantes

Hello blog friends! I know... I know... I should be punished for being so absent from blogging but I've been closing my computer at around two in the morning with so much work. At that time I have no more brains to post, think or write. At that time the only think I manage is to wipe makeup off with one hand, brush teeth with the other and try not to sleep on the rug as I let my body fall dead on the bed! Well there is some great news comming and I will temm you about it latter and in the meantime this post was a request I receive sometime ago. 'how to arrange books on shelves'...

***

Olá Amigos do blog! Eu sei... eu sei, que devia ser castigada por andar tão longe do blog, mas é que ando a fechar o computador às duas da manhã com tanto trabalho, e essa hora já não consigo ter forças para postar, pensar ou raciocinar! A essa hora a única coisa que consigo é desmaquilhar com uma mão, lavar os dentes com a outra e tentar caír na cama sem tropeçar no tapete de tão vesga de sono! Mas vêm aí óptimas novidades para o final da semana. Para já vou deixar-vos com uma sugestão que me pediram há alguns dias... 'como arrumar livros nas estantes '...

1.
Mix books with decorative objects, it will solve that monotony of rows.

***
Misture livros com objectos decorativos que interrompem a monotonia das filas de livros.

via zhush
2.

Play with the stacks and put some other horizontally and vertically.

***
Brinque com as pilhas de livros e coloque algumas na horizontal e outras na vertical.





3.
 Play with book covers and display them by colours,
the result will be more fun.

***
 Brinque com as cores das lombadas dos livros para um resultado mais divertido.




4.

 The space for a bookshelf may be less conventional.

***

O espaço destinado a uma estante pode ser o menos convencional.





5.

In children's rooms the bookcases can be decorative and since we are in the world of childhood fantasy, why not take advantage of book covers and turn them to the front instead of stacked or queued.

***
Nos quartos das crianças as estantes de livros podem ser decorativas e já que estamos no universo de fantasia infantil, porque não tirar partidos das capas e virá-las para a frente em vez de empilhadas ou em fila.




Até Amanhã
Ana Antunes

(Thank you for sharing my passion for beautiful homes)

7 comments :

  1. Gostei imenso! Faz todo o sentido utilizar livros como peça decorativa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Óptimos ideias!!! Obrigada Ana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boas dicas*

    http://at-home-ideas.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Olá Ana! Óptimas dicas, gosto sobretudo da 1 e 3 !!
    Beijos Zé Pedro

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ana! I just moved into my new house and trying to decorate it. I use your blog as an inpiration. I think you're really talented. Your own home is a piece of art! Would you mind helping me, i just wondered what type of pleats is used on your living room drapes! Thank you! Keep Inspiring us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lindas inspirações, tb sou adepta aos livros em estantes, adoro, mesmo com meu apê pequenininho, fiz questão de colocar uma pequena estante com alguns livros. bjus

    ReplyDelete
  7. fantastic tutorial - i need help with this! our biggest problem right now is not having a bookcase large enough for all my books!

    ReplyDelete

Comments here:

Blogs do Ano - Nomeado Decoração