Home-Styling | Ana Antunes: My house in a Magazine in Norway and on House of Turquoise Blog! Nice!

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

My house in a Magazine in Norway and on House of Turquoise Blog! Nice!

No doubt in the midst of so much work and fatigue, makes me very happy when I get things like these! Again comes from outside of Portugal, which inevitably makes me more surprised when I think, with so much talent around, how in the hell did I do that !?!!... 

The first one was my house on a magazine from Norway!! And the second, my dearest 'fellow turquoise lover' Erin from HOUSE OF TURQUOISE' did a beautiful post with my Tiffanie's inspired table.

***

Não há duvida que pelo meio de tanto trabalho e cansaço, me deixa muito feliz quando recebo coisas destas! Mais uma vez vem de fora de Portugal, o que me deixa inevitavelmente mais surpreendida  quando penso;... com tanto talento prái, como é que raio eu fiz isto!?!!... 

A primeira foi o artigo sobre a minha casa numa revista de interiores Norueguesa na edição de Setembro da 'Bolig Drom'!  A segunda foi a minha querida parceira no amor pelo azul turquesa, a Erin do blog 'HOUSE OF TURQUOISE' que fez um post sobre a minha mesa de Natal inspirada no azul Tiffanie's.









the magazine cover - it was a September issue

I wish I understood a single word? 
I tried google translator but it doesn't make much sense...

***
Perceberam alguma coisa?? Eu também não mas adorava!!!... 
Já tentei a tradução do Google mas nada faz sentido...



Visit Erin's Blog! 
Specially if you are a Turquoise lover like us.
I just realized she even has a Everything Turquoise blog where you
have a lot of turquoise items to buy.
I love that Idea and they just have to ship them to Portugal!!

***
Visitem aqui o blog da Erin! 
Especialmente se gostarem tanto de azul como eu!
Acabei de perceber que ela até tem um outro blog sobre objectos azuis
que se podem comprar.
Wow, estou em nervos para que façam envios para Portugal!!




Some of my favourite stuff

***

Alguns dos meus objectos favoritos.






Gotta have them!




Até Amanhã
Ana Antunes

Photo Credits; photos by Ana Paula Carvalho /photoforpress.com

11 comments :

  1. Love it! It still looks amazing every time I see it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Olá Ana,
    a Ana tem realmente muito talento, é bom saber que existem talentos assim em Portugal.
    Adoro os seus Projectos!!
    Bjos, e um feliz 2012!

    http://zepedrorodrigues.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything is gorgeous! Did you know you're also on The Lennoxx? See it here: http://www.thelennoxx.com/browse-by-color/grey/pastel-perfection-ana-antunes-amazingly-beautiful-home/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bom, hoje é dia Nacional do Home-styling, para além da revista, do House of turquoise, o the Lennoxx também mostra a sua sala...e esta hem? Mais que merecido, Ana, mais que merecido...beijo e parabéns!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your home is beautiful!!! I am a turquoise love also!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Muitos parabéns, Ana!!! Deve ser um sentimento tão bom vermos o nosso trabalho reconhecido desta forma além fronteiras :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Parabéns pelo muito bom gosto! As peças e a cor são sublimes! Bom Ano!

    Teresa Antunes

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is so completely awesome!! Looks like they did a great job capturing how gorgeous your work is! Hope you had a fantastic Christmas, my dear, and here's to a fabulous 2012! Beijos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Parabéns mais uma vez, Ana!! É de nos encher de orgulho mesmo....Muito merecido!!!
    Agora o colar turquesa é uma verdadeira tentação...Lindo, lindo, lindo!!! Também não sei se lhe resistiria...Lembra tanto o verão, que até já fico com uma saudadezinha...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just found you blog today:)
    A shame I do not understand all your writing only what in English. But this accurate magazine, I understand.
    It is called "dream living". The team is: when the harvest is gathered, it's not too late to celebrate the "harvest festival"

    - Tilde, the danish girl

    ReplyDelete

Comments here:

Blogs do Ano - Nomeado Decoração